Welcome to Study in Australia

Dependant Visa

Bringing a family member, partner or dependent child who is unmarried and has not turned 18 years of age to Australia while you study with Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590). This visa allows the visa holder to

  1. Join your family member who is studying in Australia
  2. Study, live and work in Australia
  • Cost from $620 AUD
  • Apply from inside or outside Australia